Please read the small print below as this will form the basis of our proposed deal. I want this process to be as painless for you as possible and as such our agreement will exist in this electronic format only.
When you confirm your booking with me, you are indicating your acceptance of these terms. Please note that no signed hard copy of this agreement will ever exist, unless you need one for your records.
I am in the business of adding value to my clients and their businesses and to this end I have never and will never enter into a dispute with one of my clients.
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for having the confidence to employ my services. I really look forward to working with you and am completely committed to over deliver on your expectations.
OK! Let’s get down to handling the detail, so that you can get a feel for how I do business and what I commit to bring to this relationship.
Notes of Agreement
This is what would commonly referred to as a contract, but in this case it is presented in an understandable format, so that you have a very clear picture of what I can and will do for your company.
This is a pretty long winded document, but worth making the effort to read as it will give you a very clear understanding about this deal and will serve as a great guideline of what we can expect from one another.
I have never and will never enter into a dispute with a client. My purpose when working with your you and your business is to add as much value as possible to you and your business, to build a positive repore and long term relationship with your company.
The agreement as detailed below will form the basis of our deal and both parties will be bound to the terms of this agreement once you have confirmed your booking.
Once you have read my notes of agreement, I am really looking forward to hearing from you very soon. If there are any parts of the document that don’t work for you, please let me know, so that we can make any changes necessary. It is always best to get any changes in writing – but you can bet your last penny on this – my word is my bond and once I have agreed to something it will stand – period.
If I don’t receive any communication from you, but I receive your payment, then I will assume that you are satisfied with “THE NOTES OF AGREEMENT” and will proceed to provide my services according to these terms and conditions.
If you need any assistance or you need clarity on anything, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes of Agreement
1) I will only take your booking if I am 100 % confident that I am equipped to meet your brief and that I can add real and meaningful value to your business. I will never risk my reputation by attempting to provide services for which I am not qualified, lack the experience or competence and you cannot afford to waste resources on acquiring services that are not appropriate and will not add any value to your business. I will never risk tarnishing my hard earned sterling reputation on providing services beyond my competencies. Should I be unable to provide the standard of service that I have become known for, I will refer you to someone that is equipped to do so. I will never ask for a referral commission should this situation ever arise as any referral is based on your needs and not on my need to line my own pockets.
2) Keynotes and workshops: I guarantee any booking made with me and should the majority of your audience not rate the presentation as worthwhile, relevant, educational entertaining, uplifting, thought provoking and inspirational I will waive my fee.
3) Facilitated Sessions: I guarantee that by the end of the session, the group will agree that they have achieved their desired outcome – failing which I will waive my fee.
4) Return of fee – if you invoke my guarantee: Should need to invoke this guarantee, I will return your full fee without delay.
5) You can count on me: Once I confirm your booking, you can bank on me arriving to deliver on your expectations. I will arrive as booked, on the day – and will never change, cancel or withdraw from this commitment, except in circumstances that are completely out of my control, such as an incapacitating medical condition, accident, flight delays or an act of God. I have to date never missed any commitments and will strive to never do so. Should I however fail to appear as booked for any reason whatsoever, I will refund the fee immediately. This will be the full extent of my liability.
6) Back-up Plan: In the extremely unlikely event that I unable to appear as a result of something really serious, obviously unexpected, I will do everything in my power to provide a replacement of similar talent and skill set, who would be willing to work for the same fee. Their travel and accommodation expenses would however be an additional expense for your account – as would mine have been.
7) Limit of my liability: In the extremely unlikely event that I fail to appear as booked. The full extent of my liability will be the forfeiture of my fees. Any loss, material or otherwise, deemed to come about as a result of my non appearance (for whatever reason) will remain for your account.
1) Refer to fee schedule. In addition
2) Except where the alternative is agreed, Andrew Horton will make his own travel arrangements.
3) All agreed travel costs paid by Andrew Horton, become immediately refundable on presentation of invoice.