Motivational Speakers – Change the Trajectory of your life by Making Better Choices
Change the Trajectory of your life by Making Better Choices
It is that time of year again where you reflect on your year and ask yourself how you did. When you look back over your year, are you satisfied with the progress you have made? Or is this just another year where you feel like you have really worked hard, have once again given your all, but you are no closer to realising your dreams than you were in January this year. Every year just seems to get busier and you feel like you are working harder than ever, yet you are just spinning your wheels every day, achieving very little. You are not alone; most people that I have surveyed this year feel the same.
This cycle of overwhelm and very little or no progress will continue unabated, unless you commit to make a fundamental shift to your philosophy, where you change the way you approach your life from this moment on and you begin to introduce new success routines and daily disciplines, which will equip you to make better choices in the future. Until you make this shift and accept that, if you want your results to change next year, then you must change the one thing you have 100 % control over, namely YOU. You will remain trapped in a never ending cycle of regret.
this presentation by one of the best motivational speakers and time management training experts will guide you to see that your new life starts right now, it is one choice away, you get to decide whether you want things to positively change by design from this moment on or whether you are going to allow your life to continue to spiral to nowhere, due to your on-going neglect and lack of commitment. This one positive decision, where you introduce the few positive changes described below into your life, will completely change how your life will turn out in the next year. Decide to do things differently from this moment forward; the choices that you have made up until now have created the life you now lead. These same choices can never change the trajectory of your life.
Action Idea: Get clarity about the following and as you think it, commit to ink it. Explore the few concepts below and get absolute clarity about each one, before you blunder blindly into another year.
- What does success really mean to you? Invest the time to explore all the things that are really important to you and discover what you really want to achieve. The more clarity you have about what you want, the easier it will be to build a framework to start bringing exactly that into your experience.
- Now ask yourself the crucial question WHY, achieving what you desire is important to you. When you know why something is important, no challenge will be too large to stop you from achieving your dreams.
- Once you understand what really makes you tick (What success means to you and why you want it) and you turn this into a crystal clear vision of what you want in your future. You now have a clear direction to travel on every day to move you toward the future you want and most importantly when you arrive at this future that you have visualised, it will be exactly what you want.
- Explore your vision and create a set of crystal clear goals that will help you to realise your vision.
- Break these back into bite size chunks or projects.
- Explore each project and break each one back into individual action steps that you can do every day.
- Schedule time into your week to carry out these tasks.
- Apply daily discipline to carry out the necessary activities every day
- Measure your performance daily.
- Stay committed and consistently carry out a minimum of five goal orientated activities every day.
After attending this presentation by one of the most entertaining and informative motivational speakers you will realise why following this simple plan described above is really easy and everyone that has introduced these few small changes into their lives has seen remarkable positive changes in a reasonably short space of time. Those that have chosen leisure over labour, entertainment over discipline and instant gratification over long term commitment, have continued along a path of frustration and regret. Which path are you going to choose this year? As easy as this plan is to follow, so easy is it to do nothing new and to simply continue along the path of neglect. I sincerely hope that you make the right choice this year.
Author: Andrew Horton Motivational Speakers