Stop Telling and Start Selling – Sales Training and Relationship Building
Stop Telling and Start Selling
This Sales Training Workshop is for:
- Sales professionals who want to take their sales to the next level by no longer selling, but rather by developing mutually beneficial relationships with their clients. Thereby forming mutually beneficial partnerships with their prospects and clients.
- People that are frustrated with the quality and quantity of sales they manage to generate with their current sales methods.
- Sales professionals who want to become more productive and maximize the quality and quantity of sales they manage to achieve within their available time.
- Sales professionals who want to learn how to use people’s positive emotions to help them make sales decisions.
- Sales professionals who want to learn how to develop a better understanding of their markets and clients.
This sales and relationship building workshop will teach you a number of tools and techniques, which will allow you to see that selling is never about telling, but rather about fostering mutually beneficial relationships with partners. The objective has got to be about solving challenges and completely meeting the needs of your partners, by supplying them with products or services, you completely believe in, and trust.
You will be taught a simple, yet very effective system for building relationships and forming partnerships with your clients. This workshop is all about application and my role is one of facilitation. My objective is to provide a continuous flow of thought provoking questions throughout the workshop, which will allow all attendees to build a very effective process, which will work in their unique circumstances.
I have designed this sales workshop to support, uplift and inspire sales professionals to explore the limits of their potential and awaken the sales giants, which resides within all of them. This workshop is aimed at providing sales professionals with a powerful toolkit of sales skills, powerful ways of developing mutually beneficial sales relationships with their clients and an activity management system to maximise their use of their available time each day. These tools and powerful tried and tested techniques will help any sales professional up their game and become real sales and marketing giants, within their markets.
My main objective when I offer this workshop is to help all attendees to start to make the crucial shift necessary to unlock the sales superstar, which is hidden inside all of them. I will highlight a few simple, yet extremely effective ideas, which will help everyone make the crucial shift from old school hard selling to new age relationship building and sales influence as a selling strategy. Everyone who attends this workshop will leave with a method to start building, mutually beneficial relationships with their clients.
This presentation will challenge all attendees to take a close look at their current sales efforts and look for ways to use people’s positive emotions to help them make decisions about their products and services. They will be guided to develop an intimate knowledge about their markets, prospects and clients. This knowledge will put them in a great position to positively influence their prospects and clients to know, like, trust and see their product or service as the one that offers them the best value.
By developing a keen knowledge of their markets and individual prospects within those markets, they will no longer be selling products to their clients and prospects; they will be forming partnerships with them, where they get to help their clients solve problems, when they purchase their products or services. People buy from people they know, like and trust. As the sales professionals develop mutually beneficial relationships with their clients, they are no longer selling; they are building connection and fostering relationships with people, their products or services can help and support.
They will also be guided to make the shift away from trying to offer too many choices to their prospects and clients. This will be achieved by skilfully narrowing the choices available to their clients and prospects, to a max of three. When people have fewer choices to make it streamlines the sales process and makes satisfying the needs of their client far easier. They can then help their clients to more easily make a choice between the three products or services, by contrasting the three choices against each other. They will also be shown how to create high and low contrast points, which will allow their clients to easily compare the choices against each other. This talk will constantly highlight the importance of always having their client’s best interest at heart and that by knowing their markets really well; they will be poised to become sales superstars.
Content of the Sales Training Workshop:
- Understanding the concept of relationship building as a sales tool for building partnerships with clients.
- Exploring my clients and prospects – how well do I know them?
- Understand how we function best – How can I use my natural strengths to generate sales and build relationships.
- Building power routine to support my selling efforts.
- Building an effective self-management system for selling success
- Creating a unique customised activity management system to help you manage the right sales activities.
- Understanding why you sell and creating a crystal clear sales vision for the future.
- Identifying the right daily sales activities needed to succeed.
- Turning goal setting into goal achieving.
- Turning your personal and organizational purpose into sales value.
- Accumulate real value with your sales efforts and discover long term sustainable selling success.
This Sales and relationship building workshop will guide you to gradually introduce new skills to maximize your sales efficiency and effectiveness and help you become a sales superstar
We are what we repeatedly do, excellence is not an act, it is a habit.
- A daily inspirational message is sent to each person that attends this workshop. This is an opt-in system that delivers an inspirational message right into the email of everyone that signs up on Andrews’s website. The inspiration or motivation may fade after attending my sales and relationship building workshop. This daily inspirational message is designed to help maintain the momentum created by the workshop.
- A Positive Affirmation CD. This CD is an audio recording containing positive affirmations. This resource is used daily to create a positive start to every day and helps to remove those nagging negative thoughts that flow so freely through our minds every day. When used consistently this CD will give you a positive start to every day and set the tone for an amazing day.
- An audio recording detailing the concepts that are highlighted during the workshop. This CD serves as a reminder after the event, to help the sales professionals stay on track and serves as another source of positive information to keep people on track.
- A CD recording, containing positive statements and affirmations. This resource is designed to serve as a reminder to stay on track. This CD is a powerful motivator and will empower you on those days when you feel uninspired or down.
My no. 1 goal during this workshop is:
- To ignite magic in each audience member, to connect with them, so that I can help them to renew their vision, discover a lost belief or even birth a new one.
- To create a spark in as many people in the audience as possible or to inspire them to take action so they can achieve exactly, what they desire!
My relaxed and humorous style ensures that my message is remembered long after the workshop is over.