Motivational Speakers Team Workshops
This Motivational Speakers Workshop is for:
- Teams, who are frustrated with the quality and quantity of work they manage to get done every day, because they feel demotivated and de-energised
- Teams who are feeling stressed out and overwhelmed by unexpected changes.
- Teams that feel overwhelmed disinterested and lack real energy and drive.
- Teams who want to learn how to embrace a common vision and utilize this to unify their efforts, thereby inspiring a unified team spirit.
- Teams who want to discover the reason they feel de-motivated, so they can regain that feeling of inspiration and thereby maximize the quality and quantity of work they are able to get done each day.
- Teams who want to learn how to embrace any challenges they may be facing and find ways to turn this into opportunity and inspiration.
- Teams who want to learn how to unlock their hidden potential and become driven and inspired to achieve their best.
Andrew has developed a method of discovering the reason why teams and individuals lack inspiration or feel demotivated. Motivation is never a solution; it is always symptom of some other underlying challenge. Andrew will work with the leadership team to uncover the causes of the lacklustre performance or lack of motivation and will then designa motivational process to address these issues.
Once the underlying reasons for the lack of motivation are removed, the overall energy and feeling of inspiration within any team will dramatically improve. He will teach you and your team a number of practical tools and techniques, which you can immediately apply in your life or business, to dramatically increase your team’s level of inspiration. This will result in dramatic improvements in both productivity and performance.
This Motivational workshop will guide you to begin the process to develop a new approach to understanding team motivation and by identifying and eliminating the causes of the lack of motivation, teams are able to very quickly remove the symptoms and feel re-energised and motivated once again.
My main objective when I present this workshop is to help all attendees to start to make the crucial shift necessary to discover the underlying reasons for their lack of motivation and then help them to re-ignite the fire of inspiration in their own bellies once again. It is crucial that they understand that motivation is a symptom of some other underlying cause and is never the solution in itself. I will highlight a few simple, yet extremely effective ideas, which will help everyone, make the crucial shift from overwhelm to acceptance, understanding and finally manageability. This will help all team members to re-discover their passion and purpose once again.
After attending this workshop by one of the best motivational speakers and trainers, you will discover and understand the reality and complexity of the new and constantly changing world we live in. Each team member will feel inspired and will discover their individual flame of inspiration. It is time to fasten your mental seat belts and to accept that the way you have done things until now, is no longer going to work the same in the future. If you want to reach the next level of accomplishment in your personal life or business, you will need to find ways to re-energise and motivate yourself.
During this workshop you will be guided to answer the following questions:
- What is causing my team to feel de-motivated?
- Does the team have clarity of purpose and a common vision for the future?
- Has every team member understood the team or corporate vision and do they know their individual role necessary to help the team realise this vision?
- How can we use this to our advantage and re-fire the teams flame of inspiration?
- Individuals – Have I changed?
- What do I need to change or improve about myself?
- Has the team dynamic changed
- How do we positively change the team dynamic?
- Is the team or corporate culture affecting levels of motivation?
- Activity Management – Are there any underlying challenges with the way we tackle our activities every day?
- Energy Management – Do we need to explore ways of reducing stress, improving exercise commitments and how can planned rest help?
- Self-Management – How can you better manage yourself and your commitments to contribute to the overall performance of the team?
- How will this help to motivate, inspire and re-energise the team?
- Effective Planning – Is a general lack of planning, causing the lack of motivation?
This workshop is all about application and as such you will be guided to create an action list, which you can act on daily.This will help you to gain the maximum benefit from your answers above, so that you can begin to discover the reason for the lack of motivation within your team. Once the underlying causes are uncovered, becoming motivated, energised and driven once again will be really easy and sustainable. You will leave with a comprehensive set of guidelines, which will help you and your team to regain your drive and to feel energised and eager to succeed.
Content of the Motivational Training Workshop:
- Understanding the reason for poor levels of motivation.
- Exploring the symptoms and uncovering the cure – How each team member will remove the cause and discover ways to inspire
- Understand how we function best – How can I motivate and inspire myself, to get the best from my mind and body
- Understanding the challenges in your day and then building an effective self-management system, to adequately manage these, effectively designing a blueprint for individual success
- Building a success habit set to help you remained focused every day, energised and driven to succeed.
- Creating my unique system to manage my activities, so that I can feel in control, thereby maximising my levels of inspiration and performance.
- Understanding purpose and creating a crystal clear vision for the future.
- Identifying the right activities needed to succeed.
- Turning goal setting into goal achieving.
- Turning your personal and organizational purpose into value.
- Lead a fulfilling and effective life Right now.
- Accumulate real value and discover long term sustainable success.
This Motivational workshop will guide each individual in your team to gradually introduce new skills, which will help them understand the reasons for their lack of motivation and help them to unlock their own internal drive.
This workshop is suitable for all levels of leadership and all team members in your organization and can be tailored to suite the unique needs of your team or organization.
This Motivational Development workshop is designed to be learned during either:
Half Day Motivational Workshop
This is an introductory workshop, where participants are introduced to all the tools and concepts necessary to understand the reason for the lack of motivation and then how to develop a process to unlock their own internal fire of inspiration.
Full Day Motivational Workshop
Participants attend a full day workshop where they are taught how to use and apply all the tools and techniques necessary to understand the reasons for the lack of motivation within their team. They leave after the workshop with a new and energised, sustainable plan to unlock their own fire of inspiration. They are energised and driven to succeed. Their understanding of the reason for the lack of motivation and their commitment to the process and each other means that the motivation is sustainable long after the workshop is over.
Two Day Motivational Workshop
This two day practical hands on workshop is designed to teach all participants everything they would learn at the full day workshop, with the addition of a full day of practical application, which leaves everyone with a practical system to help them remain on track and inspired into the future
What process will the workshop follow?
This program is all about application and is designed to offer constant reminders to apply the various tools and techniques in your daily routine. This program is only of any value if you commit to make the techniques an integral part of your new success habit set.
Additional Motivational and Inspirational Resources:
- Our unique online training system will support your team to actually apply all the wonderful tools they will learn at the workshop.
- A daily inspirational message is sent to each person that attends this intervention. This is an opt-in system that delivers an inspirational message right into the email of everyone that signs up on Andrew’s website. The inspiration or motivation may fade after attending my sales and relationship building workshop. This daily inspirational message is designed to help maintain the momentum created by the workshop.
- A Positive Affirmation CD. This CD is an audio recording containing positive affirmations. This resource is used daily to create a positive start to every day and helps to remove those nagging negative thoughts that flow so freely through our minds every day. When used consistently this CD will give you a positive start to every day and set the tone for an amazing day.
- An audio recording detailing the concepts that are highlighted during the Intervention. This CD serves as a reminder after the event, to help the sales professionals stay on track and serves as another source of positive information to keep people on track.
- A CD recording, containing positive statements and affirmations. This resource is designed to serve as a reminder to stay on track. This CD is a powerful motivator and will empower you on those days when you feel uninspired or down.
My no. 1 goal during this motivational workshop is:
- To ignite magic in each audience member, to connect with them, so that I can help them to renew their vision, discover a lost belief or even birth a new one.
- To create a spark in as many people in the audience as possible or to inspire them to take action so they can achieve exactly, what they desire!