Motivational Speakers show you that, If you can Dream, you can have the Cream
If you can Dream, you can have the Cream, as told by Motivational Speakers
Napoleon Hill, renowned personal development Guru and one of the top motivational speakers and bestselling authors said “Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve”. This is such a powerful statement and when explored a little further, it shows that if you allow yourself to have huge expectations and you can find it within yourself, to see yourself actually living them; nothing is beyond the realm of possibility for you.
The super achievers I have studied, as one of the top motivational speakers around, were found to have all had these two elements present. They all held really big pictures of possibility in their minds. Their vision of what they saw for themselves in the future was massive and they all believed without exception that they had what it took, could learn what they needed, or could get someone, with the necessary skills to support them, so that they would achieve their huge expectations. There was a complete belief that they would eventually succeed, they did not doubt the possibility for a second.
Your Expectations and Belief
- Where do you see yourself five, ten or twenty years from now?
- Do you have huge expectations and dreams?
- Can you actually feel and see yourself living those dreams?
- Do you believe what it takes to achieve the huge dreams you hold in your mind?
- Do you feel the fire of inspiration burning in your belly?
Explore your answers above. If you want to finally break out of average and start to realise all you are capable of achieving, then allow yourself to have huge expectations and find a way to believe that they are not only possible for you, but that you can actually already see yourself living the meaning and fulfilment they will bring.
My research has shown that super achievers all have a number of crucial elements present.
- A crystal clear vision, which they think about regularly and can easily and passionately articulate and communicate to anyone who will listen.
- 150 % belief in their ability to bring their vision to life.
- An Understanding about exactly why they want to achieve their vision.
- They were all inspired from within and showed incredible passion and a deep rooted desire to succeed.
- A remarkable ability to network and build mutually beneficial relationships with people.
- An incredible commitment towards lifelong learning.
- An unbelievable work ethic and self-discipline, where they schedule time and carry out goal specific actions daily.
Principles of extraordinary achievement by Napoleon Hill
The principles for success as stated below are said a little differently by Napoleon Hill, but ostensibly his seven principles of extraordinary achievement are very similar to my research findings.
He believed the following:
- Definiteness of Purpose: He believed that if everyone had a clear plan and purpose they then had a solid foundation for inviting extraordinary achievement into their experience.
- Mastermind Alliance: He saw working as a collective mind, where more than two people worked together in harmony with each other, as a crucial element to success and super achievement.
- Applied Faith: He felt that with sufficient faith, people could turn their aims and desires into plans and purpose and finally, their tangible physical or financial reality.
- Pleasing Personality: Napoleon Hill felt that being likable was a crucial factor for success. He saw the sum of one’s spiritual and physical traits or said differently a great personality, as the secret to success.
- Personal Initiative: All super achievers showed staying power and completed everything they started.
- Positive Mental Attitude: All super achievers are free thinkers, who hold onto a positive mental attitude.
- Enthusiasm: Enthusiasm is faith in action. All super achievers have a burning desire to succeed, which comes from within.
As one of the most inspiring motivational speakers in South Africa, I have shared both my own research and the wisdom of one of the greatest personal development leaders of all time, with you in this article. You now have all the information you need to achieve remarkable success in your life. The only thing standing in the way of you achieving greatness is you. Dare to pull the trigger and allow yourself to make it happen for you.
Work With Me – Get Your Team to Consistently Exceed your Sales Targets
Be Inspired, Daily! Click Here to get Daily Inspirational Quotes sent to your mail box every day!