The World Has Changed Have You?
The World Has Changed Have You?
An Intervention Designed to Use Change Management as a Success Tool
My no. 1 goal during this presentation is:
- To ignite magic in each audience member, to connect with them, so that I can help them to renew their vision, discover a lost belief or even birth a new one.
- To create a spark in as many people in the audience as possible or to inspire them to take action so they can achieve exactly, what they desire!
My relaxed and humorous style ensures that my message is remembered long after the workshop is over
This Intervention on Using Change as a Success Tool is for:
- People that are frustrated with the quality and quantity of work they manage to get done every day, because of the way change is affecting their lives
- People that are feeling overwhelmed by all the changes that are happening around them
- People that want to learn how to improve their vision and utilize change as a success tool.
- People that want to understand change and use this understanding to become more effective, and maximize the quality and quantity of work they get done each day.
- People that want to learn how to use the constant change, to free up time to invest into creating a better balance between family, work and own interests.
It would be naive to say that things have not changed in our environment; we are most certainly facing tougher, or should I say different conditions, than we have faced in the past. The reality of these uncertain times though, is that they are here to stay. I believe that this is how normal will feel and be in the future. The easy times of the early 2000’s will never exist in the same form ever again.
Yes we live in a world of cycles where there are always periods of easy abundance, followed by periods where abundance exists, but we need to be more innovative and creative to discover and exploit the abundance that abounds. The rapid rate of change has forever changed the landscape of our lives and uncertainty and constant and rapid change are now just how things are and will be for the foreseeable future.
After attending this presentation by one of the best motivational speakers in the field of change management, you will discover and understand the reality of the new and constantly changing world we live in. These times of constant change are in fact still filled with incredible opportunities, we just need to look for and discover them a little differently. It is time to fasten your mental and spiritual seat belts and to accept that the way you have done things until now, is no longer going to work the same in the future. If you want to reach the next level of accomplishment in your personal life or business, you must become a champion of change and be able to adapt to and utilize change as your new ally.
What is this Process About?
You will be guided to answer the following questions:
- What has changed or is changing around me?
- How can I use this change to my advantage?
- Have I changed?
- What do I need to change or improve about myself?
- Activity Management – We will guide you to manage your activities within these changing times and show you how to leverage the maximum from you unique circumstances.
- Energy Management – We will help you to understand change, expect change and to manage change so that you maximize your energy and get the most from your day.
- Self-Management – You will learn to understand change and be guided to create new routines that you will over time convert these into your success habit set.
- Effective Planning – We will guide you to accept and use change to stimulate effective work habits, through focus and planning.
You will be guided to create an action list that you can act on daily, which will help you to gain the maximum benefit from your answers above, so that you can begin to use all the change in your life to your advantage. You will leave with a comprehensive set of guidelines, which will help you to understand and utilise these rapidly changing times we live in to your advantage.
Content of the Change Management Training Workshop:
- Understanding the concept of constant change and how to use it to your advantage.
- Exploring change in my life – How do I anticipate, expect and use change to my advantage.
- Understand how we function best – How can I use change to get the best from my mind and body
- Building a success habit set to help you manage change and turn it into a success tool.
- Understanding change and building an effective self-management system, utilising the constant change to design a blueprint for success
- Creating my unique system to manage my activities, within the constant change, so that I can maximise my performance.
- Understanding purpose and creating a crystal clear vision for the future.
- Identifying the right activities needed to succeed.
- Turning goal setting into goal achieving.
- Turning your personal and organizational purpose into value.
- Lead a fulfilling and effective life Right now.
- Accumulate real value and discover long term sustainable success.
This Change Management intervention will guide you to gradually introduce new skills to maximize your understanding of and use of the constant change in your life and business, to unlock opportunities and create the success you desire?
This workshop is designed to teach people how to develop a new success habit set that makes using all the change that surrounds them as efficiently as possible every day. They are guided to create new routines to utilize change as success tool, which over time will become an integral part of their success habit set.
This workshop can be delivered in an abridged format as a half day workshop, full day workshop or as a two day practical workshop that is packed with application and involved participation.
This workshop is suitable for all levels of leadership and all team members in your organization and can be tailored to suite the unique needs of your team or organization.
We are what we repeatedly do, excellence is not an act, it is a habit.
How will the process and Change Management Workshop work and what formats will the program follow?
This Change management workshop is designed to be learnt during either:
Half Day Workshop
This is an introductory workshop, where participants are introduced to all the tools and concepts necessary to understand change and how to use this as a success tool.
Full Day Workshop
Participants attend a full day workshop where they are taught how to use and apply all the tools and techniques necessary to create a system to manage and utilize change as a powerful success tool. They leave with a functional system to use immediately in their lives and businesses.
Two Day Workshop
This two day practical hands on workshop is designed to teach all participants everything they would learn at the full day workshop, with the addition of a full day of practical application, which leaves everyone with a practical effective change management system to suit their unique circumstances.
What process will the workshop follow?
This program is all about application and is designed to offer constant reminders to apply the various tools and techniques in your daily routine. This program is only of any value if you commit to make the techniques an integral part of your new success habit set.
- There is a brief introduction to assist you get an understanding of your current habits and how they can either serve you or hamstring your daily efforts. You are then guided to understand how to start the process of developing a strategy to expect change, explore change and then utilize change to your advantage. The new habit set that will equip you to leverage the maximum value from all the change in your life
- We then take introduce you to a number of processes to help you to uncover and describe your True life purpose or Vision for the future and how to introduce and use change to deliver on this vision.
- We follow a carefully designed process, which will help you to get a clear understanding of what the right activities are for you to utilize change to your advantage and thereby create the future that you desire for yourself and your business.
- We introduce you to the Goal Achievement Process and highlight a number tools and techniques, which will help you to understand and utilize change as efficiently as possible to ensure that you carry out the right activities every day.
- We then begin the process of putting everything together and begin guiding you to develop and apply a Time, Energy and Activity Management System, which will allow you to get the most value from your available time.
- A daily inspirational message is sent to each person that attends this workshop. This is an opt-in system that delivers an inspirational message right into the email of everyone that signs up on Andrew’s website. The inspiration or motivation very quickly fades after attending an inspirational talk. This daily inspirational message is designed to help maintain the momentum created by the presentation.
- A Positive Affirmation CD. This CD is an audio recording containing positive affirmations. This resource is used daily to create a positive start to every day and helps to remove those nagging negative thoughts that flow so freely through our minds every day. When used consistently this CD will give you a positive start to every day and set the tone for an amazing day.
- Two audio recordings detailing the concepts that are highlighted during the presentation. These CD’s serve as a reminder after the event, to help people stay on track and serve as another source of positive information to keep people on track.
- A DVD recording, containing positive statements and affirmations. This resource is designed to serve as a visual reminder to stay on track. It is commonly believed that a picture paints a thousand words. This DVD most certainly can be a powerful motivator and will empower you on those days when you feel uninspired or down.