Sales Training Experts ask you if you are Serious about your Success?
Action Idea: Sales training workshops, that ask you to find some quiet time to give yourself some time to think and reflect on your life. During this time, ask yourself a few important questions.
• How serious and committed do you feel towards your future success?
• Are you happy to just leave the way your future will unfold up to the winds of chance?
• How committed are you to build a plan for your future, where you keep a record of your progress and the lessons you learn.
• What system do you have, or will you develop to record all your new ideas, which you will come up with along the way?
I am one of those sales training experts, who believes that if you are really serious about your future and the success it will bring and you have desires to become healthy, powerful, influential,cultured, wealthy, and sophisticated and a unique and memorable individual, who will leave a great legacy. You must have an effective system to consciously track your daily progress. This system must have a way to record and track all the things you have to be grateful for, contain a record of your success, track all the daily lessons you have learned from your challenges and successes and also offer you a way of recording all the great ideas you will come up with.
There are many different way of doing this
Journal – This is a book or series of books in which you record and track all the important facets of your life, as described above. The very act of keeping a journal forces you to invest time every day to think about all the important things, which matter in your life. This daily routine will help you to track your progress, record your victories, track, record and log all your new experiences, allow you to focus and reflect on all the things you have to be grateful for and give you a place to store and easily recall all the new ideas you have.
Sales Training to Record and Remember all the important things
Keeping a journal is one of my favourite ways of recording all the important things, which happen in my life. It is however not always the easiest system to use , when you want to find or recall something special.
It is for this reason that I recommend that you supplement your journal with the following:
• An electronic or printed chart to track your progress daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly against your goals or targets. This keeps the important things in sight all the time.
• An achievement board to record your victories. This is a really important visual tool, which will help you to easily see progress, give you visual reference to reward yourself for your successes and will serve as the inspiration you need, during those challenging times, when it feels like you are marking time and not making any progress at all.
• A Gratitude board is a really powerful tool, which helps you to record all the wonderful things you have, to be grateful for, in your life. This pictorial representation of all the great things in your life, gives you something positive to focus on every day. This positive picture will help you to remain both positive, focused and assist you to have a winning attitude.
• An idea map, where you chart and record all your new ideas. This is a very effective system, which will help you to keep your ideas in one place. This visual representation of your ideas is there for you to see every day, where you can schedule time once a week to explore all of them and see, if there are any opportunities hidden within any of the individual ideas or a combination thereof, which you can use.
The systems I have described above, will serve you as both way of recording what has been and also be a daily reminder about what you need to do every day to achieve the success you desire. These tools are visual representations, which will help you to remain inspired, driven and passionate about your future success. They will become the building blocks, which will support you to build the success habit set you need to lead a productive and successful life.
Of course this sales training process requires work, but I can assure you that, the benefits you will enjoy as a result of this success habit will be well worth the effort.
Get Your Team to Consistently Exceed your Sales Targets
Be Inspired, Daily! Click Here to get Daily Inspirational Quotes sent to your mail box every day!