Motivational Speakers – Why are you Sabotaging your Progress?
Motivational Speakers South Africa
Why are you Sabotaging your Progress?
This presentation by one of the best motivational speakers in the field of time management training will help you answer the question, are you sabotaging your potential, because you are afraid of success or worse, you have never taken the time to find out what success really means to you? Don’t be too hasty to answer this question. Give yourself time to sit and contemplate it. Allow your mind out for a walk today and allow yourself the freedom to explore, discover and refine your feelings toward success and what being successful really means to you.
After attending this presentation by one of the best motivational speakers in the field of time management training, you will Stop allowing yourself to remain trapped in a life of mediocre, when you are capable of so much more. I see people around me all the time, who have incredible skill and ability, yet they remain trapped in unfulfilling lives with no meaning. That ends today, break free from the limiting bonds, which are restraining you and walk boldly into the future, where limits exist only in your mind.
Andrew is one of the most entertaining motivational speakers in the field of time management training, he will ask you to give yourself permission to think and like a child once again. Allow yourself to open your mind and allow yourself to have those big dreams you once had, have huge expectations and see all the possibilities that are available to you. Prepare your mind to become massively successful and begin living a life of influence and meaning. It is never too late to have a fantastic childhood, where you can dream big dreams and you see yourself achieving the most incredible things.
Use the formula described to guide you to unlock your unlimited potential:
- Make time to sit back and decide what success really means to you. Until you have absolute clarity about what success really means to you, you will be chasing after something, which may not even be what you want. Does “success” mean fame and fortune to you or is it simply the freedom to spend time with the people that matter most in your life?
- Believe in yourself and dare to dream. See the possibilities that abound all around and allow yourself to have huge expectations that are aligned with your unique concept of what “success” means to you.
- Keep investing in your personal growth and keep preparing for the opportunities that are going to cross your path. As Oprah says’ “Success is when opportunity meets preparation”. We all have many opportunities cross our paths, throughout our lives. Make sure that you are investing enough time and resources, into your personal growth, so that you are adequately prepared when the next opportunity comes your way.
- Stop pursuing success and shift your mind away from “how can I get it?” and start asking yourself the question “What do I have to become to attract or deserve the type of success I desire?” This shift will see you invest your limited resources into becoming more. As you become more everything you desire will be drawn into your life. Become a great steward of your existing talents and skills and invest energy into growing these into the skill and knowledge base, you need to achieve everything you desire.
- Allow yourself to break free from your trained expectation that says that all progress must be linear in nature. Stop thinking that you are only warming up for the success that it is coming, start living every moment as part of the journey and allow yourself to enjoy every step in the process. Everything that comes your way is on the way to the success you desire. Nothing you encounter is ever in the way.
- Always give 100 %. If you are resting give yourself completely to rest. If you are working or learning new skills, then give 100 % to that. Giving 100 % commitment and effort, striving to be your best all the time is crucial when you want to succeed. Note I said give your best, not be the best.
- Align you private and public persona’s, strive to always be authentic and show the world your true self. Always strive to project your true values and show integrity in all dealings with others.
- When you introduce these few new behaviours and philosophies into your life, you have created a solid foundation for inviting sustainable success into your experience. This strong foundation will serve as the beginning of your success journey and will be the strength you need to keep you focused and on track.
Author: Andrew Horton Motivational Speakers South Africa