Time Management Keynote Address
This Activity and Time Management Training Keynote Address is for:
- Teams who are frustrated with the quality and quantity of work that they manage to get done every day.
- Teamswho want to become more effective, and maximize the quality and quantity of work they get done in a day.
- Teamswho want to free up time to invest into creating a better balance between family, work and own interests.
- Teams who want an inspirational Activity and time management message to help inspire them to raise their game, so that they can maximise their performance and productivity.
- Teams who need a few practical activity and time management tools to help them improve their productivity and results.
- Teams who want to learn a few practical tips to help them maximise the use of their available time.
- Teams who want to become more effective and productive.
- Teams who want to become energised and inspired to drive results.
This inspirational and energising Activity and time managementpresentation is delivered by one of the top motivational and inspirational sales speakers in the South Africa. Andrew has over twenty five years of practical business experience. He has honed the very effective activity and time management tools and techniques, which he will share with you during his presentation, in the laboratory of his numerous very successful businesses and by studying over 700 books on activity and time management during this time. This presentation has been carefully designed to teach you a number of practical activity and time management tools and techniques, which you can immediately apply in your life or business to dramatically increase your productivity and performance.
This Activity and time management presentation will guide you to begin the process to develop a new activity and time management success habit set, guide you to maximize your efficiency and effectiveness and help you become a productive and effective team member
I have designed this activity and time management training presentation to support, uplift and inspire business professionals to explore the limits of their potential and awaken the productivity superstar, which resides within all of them. This presentation is aimed at inspiring business professionals, helping them to become re-energised and eager to achieve the desired levels of productivity and performance they are capable of achieving. Theactivity and time management tools and powerful tried and tested practical techniques, they will be introduced to during this presentation, will help any business professional to immediately up their game and to become a true performer within their team.
My main objective when I offer this presentation is to help all attendees to start to make the crucial shift necessary to unlock the productivity superstar, which is hidden inside all of them. I will highlight a few simple, yet extremely effective ideas, which will help everyone, make the crucial shift from procrastination and poor time usage habits to new effective and efficient time usage success habits.
We explore the following:
- Effectiveness – You will be guided to identify, prioritize and carry out the right activities each day.
- Efficiency – You will be taught a system to leverage the maximum from your time, so that you can efficiently perform all the right activities each day.
- Activity Management– We will guide you to manage your activities and leverage the maximum from you unique circumstances.
- Energy Management– We will help you to maximize your energy and get the most from your day.
- Self-Management– Learn to create new routines and then convert these into a success habit set.
- Effective Planning– We will guide you to stimulate effective work habits, through focus and planning.
Additional Time Management Resources:
- A daily inspirational message is sent to each person that attends this intervention. This is an opt-in system that delivers an inspirational message right into the email of everyone that signs up on Andrews’s website. The inspiration or motivation may fade after attending my sales and relationship building workshop. This daily inspirational message is designed to help maintain the momentum created by the workshop.
- A Positive Affirmation CD. This CD is an audio recording containing positive affirmations. This resource is used daily to create a positive start to every day and helps to remove those nagging negative thoughts that flow so freely through our minds every day. When used consistently this CD will give you a positive start to every day and set the tone for an amazing day.
- An audio recording detailing the concepts that are highlighted during the Intervention. This CD serves as a reminder after the event, to help the sales professionals stay on track and serves as another source of positive information to keep people on track.
- A CD recording, containing positive statements and affirmations. This resource is designed to serve as a reminder to stay on track. This CD is a powerful motivator and will empower you on those days when you feel uninspired or down.
My no. 1 goal during this time management presentation is:
- To ignite magic in each audience member, to connect with them, so that I can help them to renew their vision, discover a lost belief or even birth a new one.
- To create a spark in as many people in the audience as possible or to inspire them to take action so they can achieve exactly, what they desire!
My relaxed and humorous style ensures that my message is remembered long after the presentation is over.
- 1. Your PainYou are not satisfied with your team’s time utilisation and feel that they could achieve far more than they are currently achieving within their available time. You want to give them a few tools and equip them with skills to help them maximise their use of their available time. You want to bring their performance and activities in line with expectations.
- 2. Activity Log – Where are you and what is wrongWe explore your team’s current time habits to uncover their specific time usage challenges. This information is then utilised to tailor make a time management intervention to help you and your team to develop the specific time utilisation habits necessary to maximise your team’s results and performance.
- 3. Measurable Outcome – What outcome do you want to achieveWe decide on a measurable outcome, which we want to achieve after the time management intervention. I want you to get a return on your investment and should your sales team apply all the tools and techniques I teach them during the workshop and their results do not improve, I will refund my entire fee. I am in the business of under promising and over delivering.
- 4. Build a Practical Optimised Time Management Process to help you and your team Achieve Desired Level of Productivity and improved performanceWe will design a practical optimised time effectiveness, efficiency and activity management system, which we will train your team to seamlessly introduce into their daily routine.This will over time help them to maximise their use of their available time and help them to achieve the desired results. The activity management routine, we will introduce to your team, will guide them to make a few crucial, but necessary shifts to their daily behaviour and time habits. This will allow them to develop a new daily activity and time management success habit set, which will maximise their effectiveness and allow them to get the most out of every day.
- 5. Guide Team to Adopt new Activity and Time Management RoutineThe new Activity and time management success habit set is introduced to the team during our one or two day sales training workshops. This process is enhanced and supported by our daily Inspirational message, Time Management training manuals, audio cd time management training programmes, DVD time management training videos and time management affirmation CD’s.
- 6. Achieve Desired Sales ResultsLeadership team is guided to introduce measurement criterion to monitor improvements in activity and time management skills and the on-going introduction and development of the new activity and time management routines or activity and time management success habit set. The training is only effective if the new activity and time management routines are learned and applied consistently and daily, in the lives of all team members.