Time Management Training Strategic Interventions
This Activity and Time Management Training Strategic Intervention is for:
- Teams who need to clarify their vision for the future
- Teams who need to understand their individual role required to deliver on their overall team or organisational vision.
- Teams who need to develop an effective strategic plan to achieve their team or organisational goals
- Teams who need to turn their strategic plan into an effective action plan for improved performance and long term sustainable success
- Teams who need to create an effective plan to achieve their goals.
- Teams who want to develop an effective plan to maximise the use of their available time.
- Teams who want to identify the right daily activities to ensure that they achieve the desired outcomes
- Teams who want to develop a plan to become more effective and productive.
This Activity and Time Management training strategic Intervention, is facilitated by someone, who has over twenty five years of practical business experience. Andrew has honed his very effective strategic planning tools and techniques in the laboratory of his numerous very successful businesses and by studying over 100 books on strategic planning during over the past twenty five years. This strategic activity and time management training strategic planning Intervention has been carefully designed to guide you to create an effective vision and strategic plan, for the future, to help you achieve your teams desired results.. I will facilitate a one or two day session to help and guide you and your team to unlock a crystal clear vision for the future, an effective strategic plan and action plan, which will allow you to optimise your teams results.
This Activity and Time Management Training Strategic intervention will guide you to begin the process whereby you can develop a crystal clear vision for the future, allowing you to optimise your teams efficiency and maximise your teams results
I have designed this activity and Time Management training strategic intervention to support, both you and your team to develop a clear and effective vision for the future. We will work together to craft a vision, which is easy to understand and apply. Each team member will be guided to understand their individual role required to achieve the overall vision. This vision will then be crafted into an effective strategic plan, which will guide you and your team to achieve the desired bottom-line results.
We will convert the overall strategic plan into an actionable action list, which will be carried daily by every team member. This will allow us to convert your vision into daily activity and ultimately the results you desire. This strategic planning intervention will allow all attendees to take a close look at their current efforts and allow them to unlock and discover effective ways of turning productive activity into bottom-line results. We will develop the plan, ensuring that we explore all your current challenges and goals.
Additional Time Management Training Resources:
- A daily sales inspirational message is sent to each person that attends this workshop. This is an opt-in system that delivers an inspirational message right into the email of everyone that signs up on Andrew’s website. The inspiration or motivation may fade after attending my sales and relationship building workshop. This daily inspirational message is designed to help maintain the momentum created by the workshop.
- A Positive Affirmation CD. This CD is an audio recording containing positive affirmations. This resource is used daily to create a positive start to every day and helps to remove those nagging negative thoughts that flow so freely through our minds every day. When used consistently this CD will give you a positive start to every day and set the tone for an amazing day.
- An audio recording detailing the concepts that are highlighted during the workshop. This CD serves as a reminder after the event, to help the sales professionals stay on track and serves as another source of positive information to keep people on track.
- A CD recording, containing positive statements and affirmations. This resource is designed to serve as a reminder to stay on track. This CD is a powerful motivator and will empower you on those days when you feel uninspired or down.
My no. 1 goal during this time management presentation is:
- To ignite magic in each audience member, to connect with them, so that I can help them to renew their vision, discover a lost belief or even birth a new one.
- To create a spark in as many people in the audience as possible or to inspire them to take action so they can achieve exactly, what they desire!
My relaxed and humorous style ensures that my message is remembered long after the strategic planning session is over
- 1. Your PainYou are not satisfied with your team’s time utilisation and feel that they could achieve far more than they are currently achieving within their available time. You want to give them a few tools and equip them with skills to help them maximise their use of their available time. You want to bring their performance and activities in line with expectations.
- 2. Activity Log – Where are you and what is wrongWe explore your team’s current time habits to uncover their specific time usage challenges. This information is then utilised to tailor make a time management intervention to help you and your team to develop the specific time utilisation habits necessary to maximise your team’s results and performance.
- 3. Measurable Outcome – What outcome do you want to achieveWe decide on a measurable outcome, which we want to achieve after the time management intervention. I want you to get a return on your investment and should your sales team apply all the tools and techniques I teach them during the workshop and their results do not improve, I will refund my entire fee. I am in the business of under promising and over delivering.
- 4. Build a Practical Optimised Time Management Process to help you and your team Achieve Desired Level of Productivity and improved performanceWe will design a practical optimised time effectiveness, efficiency and activity management system, which we will train your team to seamlessly introduce into their daily routine.This will over time help them to maximise their use of their available time and help them to achieve the desired results. The activity management routine, we will introduce to your team, will guide them to make a few crucial, but necessary shifts to their daily behaviour and time habits. This will allow them to develop a new daily activity and time management success habit set, which will maximise their effectiveness and allow them to get the most out of every day.
- 5. Guide Team to Adopt new Activity and Time Management RoutineThe new Activity and time management success habit set is introduced to the team during our one or two day sales training workshops. This process is enhanced and supported by our daily Inspirational message, Time Management training manuals, audio cd time management training programmes, DVD time management training videos and time management affirmation CD’s.
- 6. Achieve Desired Sales ResultsLeadership team is guided to introduce measurement criterion to monitor improvements in activity and time management skills and the on-going introduction and development of the new activity and time management routines or activity and time management success habit set. The training is only effective if the new activity and time management routines are learned and applied consistently and daily, in the lives of all team members.